- Base: metallic water-based pigment inks
- Drying time: takes a bit longer, prefer not to speed up the drying time with a heat tool
- Heat embossing: rather not, you get the most beautiful shine by letting the ink dry in the air
- Can be used on: dark as well as light paper, terracotta or unglazed pottery, fabric, wood and unpainted leather
- Ink pad: firm foam pad.
- Ink: thick and opaque, the pigment remains on the paper
- Cleaning: with water and possibly a little soap
- A stamp with this ink can be colored with: water brush and water color
- Special features: very nice ink for special occasions; weddings, holidays. The ink doesn't lose its shine
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.