Craft Consortium "Belle Fleur" Card Class - March 3rd
We continue our FREE Virtual Card Classes with a second card making class based on the Belle Fleur collection from Craft Consortium. You will need the same kit from the previous class, namely the Belle Fleur Bundle (SKU: BELLEBUNDLE). The rest is embellishment, and we offer some options to add to your card below.
The class will be taking place at 1:30PM EST on March the 3rd.
What Will We Be Making?
We will In this class you will use the Belle Fleur Class materials to create card designs that lend themselves to a sympathy theme. In order to make the heart sympathy card, you will learn a “partial embossing” technique. This will allow you to use any of your embossing folders in a different way!
We will definitely be making two cards, and time permitted we hope to accomplish a third bonus card! You can find the instructions for all three cards linked below.
- Belle Fleur Embossed Sympathy Card
- Belle Fleur Sequined Flower Card
- Belle Fleur Simple Sympathy Card
What You Will Need:
We are still trying to make things as easy as possible for everyone. In order to craft along, all you require is the bundle linked below! That bundle contains:
- CCPPAD032B - Craft Consortium Belle Fleur - 6x6 Pad
- CCSTMP075 - Craft Consortium Belle Fleur - Stamp Set
- CCADOT019 - Craft Consortium Belle Fleur - Enamel Dots
- CCSQN007 - Craft Consortium Belle Fleur - Sequins
- CED1474 - Sue Wilson Dies - Finishing Touches Collection - Wispy Fronds
These other items are excellent for embellishing your card, and though not necessary to complete a basic card design. Marilynne uses additional elements on her cards, and suggests the following items as possible additions!
- EEB004 - Embossing Folder - Heart background square
- MFD072 - Multi Frame Die - Wavy Heart (9 pcs)
- SD226 - Nellie's Choice Shape Die - Set Of 3 Flowers-5
- 450331 - Lea'bilities Small Flowers and Leaves Embossing and Cutting Die